What is Acem Meditation?
- Non-religious meditation, based on modern western psychology, developed in Scandinavia
- Easy to learn, anyone can do it. A Meditation Sound is repeated gently in the mind; this triggers a relaxation response. Meditation is done sitting in a chair or in the bed, in a quiet place. You do not need to sit cross-legged. No need for an app, audio tape, any props.
- For best results, meditation is performed 45 mins once a day or 30 mins twice. But you get results from 10 mins as well.
What are the results?
What happens at the course?
- You learn how to practice Acem Meditation through personal instruction
- Learn meditation psychology
- Understand results & Meditation research
- Get tips and ideas on how you can practice meditation in your daily life
No events of this type are available